Baobab Compositum Oil is an intensive action oil for face, body and hair, it does not clog up pores and is easily absorbed. It is suitable for strengthening the beneficial properties of the rest of ONC Dermology products, by adding some drops to each of them or applying it directly on the skin in cases of severe skin disorders. The oil helps to prevent palmoplantar erythema (reddening, peeling of hands and feet) to reduce tingling and desquamation. It also could be to be used to improve the appearance of cuticles, nails and hair. It is a perfect product for severely damaged, dry and flaking skin.
- Does not contain colourings
- Free of parabens, silicones or mineral oils.
- Made with hypoallergenic perfume.On highly damaged skin, an advance sensitivity test on the internal side of the arm is highly recommended.
Active ingredients: baobab oil, mango and avocado extracts, rosehip, jojoba, olive and grape seed oils, bisabolol and vitamins E and F. Ingredients: Adansonia digitata seed oil, Olea europaea fruit oil, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Vitis vinÌÎ_fera seed oil, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Mangifera indica fruit extract, Persea gratissima oil, Rosa moschata seed oil, bisabolol, tocopheryl acetate, glyceryl arachidonate, glyceryl linolenate, glyceryl linoleate, parfum. Baobab oil is obtained from the first cold pressure of the seeds of baobab fruit. Baobab oil has been used by women in Africa for thousands of years to protect the skin against the external aggressive environment: repair, nourish and prevent dryness and other skin disorders. Besides, it features important anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immune system enhancing properties. Composition of baobab oil:
- ̴ÌÁ Essential fatty acids restore the skin barrier and defence function.
- ̴ÌÁ Vegetable sterols: increase skin lipid content and have a restructuring effect on both the skin barrier and defence function, and of the cellular membrane. It reduces the intensity of the inflammatory process in self-immune diseases and atopic dermatitis
- ̴ÌÁ Vitamins:
- D: immune system regulatory, supports the skin natural immunity and helps with the general repair of the damaged tissue.
- E: antioxidant and repair. Protects the cells and cell membranes from free-radical and environmental oxidative stress.
- A: renovating. It acts as antioxidant and helps in the formation of new collagen and hyaluronic acid, increasing the skin elasticity and firmness.
- Betacarotene: an antioxidant, it protects against the oxidative stress. Besides, baobab oil reduces inflammation through the inhibition of the synthesis of arachidonate 5-lipooxigenase enzyme that plays an essential role in the oxidation of arachidonic acid and the formation of leukotrienes, mediating the inflammation.
- How to use: apply daily, as often as necessary, with a gentle massage movements
Presentation: 50 ml